- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are looking for ethical, caring, committed, team player with a professional approach towards patients.
We are well-established, modern, mixed NHS/Private dental practice for more than 20 years.
You will be taking over a well-established patient list with new patients registering on a regular basis because of the departing colleagues. There is huge private potential. Experience in cosmetic dentistry is beneficial.
- 6000-7000 UDA (£10 to £11 depend on the experience)
- Great potential for private income up to £120000 per annum
- (50% lab , 50% private )
- Fully computerised (R4+ software), digital x-rays and 3D, Intra oral camera connected to 50inch TV each room for better presentation.
- Omnicam Sirona Cerec and Intra Oral Itero
- AGP risk mitigation implemented (Air Purifiers) and all PPE supplied
- Hygienist on site
- Performer number/GDC registration and minimum 2 years NHS experience is essential
Start day : First of June
Job Types: Full/Part time
Send CV to email@example.com
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly