Dental Practice Manager
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Dental Practice Manager / Ripon, North Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ripon, North Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time - 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday - working hours to be discussed.
- Up to £27,500 per annum depending on experience.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- The successful candidate will have at least one years' experience as a Dental Practice Manager and have a strong dental background. You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed NHS and private targets.
- Responsibilities include marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, recruitment, managing KPI's & P&L's & must be confident of leading a team of 7 - 15 staff members.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.