- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Full or part time associate position
A rare opportunity has arisen at our mixed 6 surgery multi-disciplinary practice in Faversham, Kent.
We’re seeking an ethical, experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated dentist, with a keen interest in offering cosmetic, advanced restorative, with Invisalign and general dental care.
Our focus is on delivering top industry standards for patient service and treatment. The associate joining our team will work closely with the practice manager and front of house and clinical support teams to create and maintain a first-class patient journey.
The post starts July 2021 on a full-time basis Monday-Friday, but we will consider a part-time position for the right candidate.
We provide full clinical freedom and a new surgery with access to advanced equipment including the Trios 3 Move scanner.
The practice is accepting new NHS and private patient registrations daily.
- General Dentist: 4-5 years (Preferred)
- The candidate must have experience in both NHS and Private dentistry to take over a well-established mixed list of patients. Experience with Invisalign/orthodontics and cosmetic bonding are ideal given high demand from patients accessing care.
- Candidates must have a performer number for the NHS work. The uptake of private treatment from NHS registered patients is high.
- The Successful candidate will be joining a Principal led, experienced, and well organised team of over 15 people, which includes an Implantologist and Hygienists.
- The practice is brand new and modernised with new chairs and equipment which include the rotary endo, digital rads, combined OPG and CBCT unit, and SOE.
Associate attributes, skills & clinical interests
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven record in self-development with examples of additional study (planned and already completed) and clinical cases. The candidate must show a willingness to be part of a team and the ability to utilise the skills of the whole team. All applicants should be expert clinicians, skilled communicators with an apparent enthusiasm for providing clinical excellence, empathy for patients and nurses assisting them.
Please email a detailed cover letter and complete portfolio including your c.v. which represents clinical style and quality. We look forward to meeting you.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly