- Full time
Remuneration: Circa £80,000+
Description: Full-time or Part-Time Performer Dentist required in a busy, mixed, well established, privately owned practice close to Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Part of an acquisitive and technologically advanced private dental group based across Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Suffolk. This is an ideal position for an Associate looking to work in a modern, stable, supportive and fully digital environment.
• Up to 4000 UDAs available
• Exceptional private potential
• Currently offering enhanced UDA rate of £44
• Postgraduate support from and access to Antwerp Dental Academy
• Academy teaching in restorative, endodontic and periodontics.
• Training in Smile Design and Invisalign
• Affluent village setting, 15 mins from Central Cambridge
• I Tero Element Scanner
• Modern and digitally advanced practice
• Available from 2021, start date negotiable
Contact Rita via e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly