- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Matlock, Derbyshire
GDC registered and NHS performer
Situated in the pretty market town of Matlock we're a well-established practice with 4 surgeries, offering high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as dental implants, and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening and straightening.
With a stable list of patients to care for you’ll be working within our team of experienced clinicians with special interests and supported by our skilled and dedicated practice staff and Nurses.
You'll also have full clinical freedom, it’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our professional clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
This role is for
- 4000 UDA’s
- 3 days per week - flexible which days
Dental Partners Holt House opening offers:
- competitive UDA rates
- excellent private income opportunity
- well-equipped surgeries with SOE Patient management software
- significant discount on ProDental CPD
- varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical Lead/Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
- pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Dental Partners, who are committed to be the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.