- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Sturminster Newton, DT10 1BB
Full or Part-time available
GDC and NHS registered performer required
High potential for Private
Well-established practice with 3 spacious and modern surgeries; we offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family; from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as dental implants and restorations and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening and straightening.
Whilst you’ll be working with an experienced team of practice support staff you’ll also have a stable list of patients to care for and full clinical freedom.
It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with our Sturminster team we can offer:
- highly competitive UDA rates
- exceptional private income opportunity
- well-equipped surgeries: digital x-ray, rotary endo, intraoral cameras, access to Itero
- left-handed chair available
- SOE Patient management software with Clinipad (currently not in use due to Covid)
- significant discount on ProDental CPD
- varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical Lead/Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
- pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- free parking
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to being the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.