- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist - Ormskirk, L39 2AZ
Full-time Monday to Friday
6,500 UDA with opportunity for additional uptake if desirable
High potential for private
Part of the Dental Partners group, our Ravat & Ray Dental Care practice is located within the West Lancashire Health Centre at the Ormskirk & District General Hospital. A well-established purpose-built dental practice comprising of five surgeries offers both NHS and Private treatments including Invisible Braces, Dental Implants, Tooth Whitening and White Fillings.
With a stable list of patients to care for you’ll be working within our team of experienced clinicians with special interests including implants, Invisalign and facial aesthetics. You'll be supported by our skilled and dedicated practice staff and Nurses including a student therapist which will free up time to dedicate to private treatments.
You'll also have full clinical freedom, it’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our professional clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with us we can offer:
- Competitive UDA rates
- Varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical lead/ Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- Significant and affordable private income opportunity
- Well equipped surgeries; Itero, rotary endo, digital Xray
- SOE Patient management software with Clinipad
- Significant discount on ProDental CPD
- Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
Dental Partners are committed to being the best place to work prioritising a family-friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Helping you to realise your career ambitions, wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported by us.
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.