- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Full time associate position
We’re seeking an ethical dentist for a mixed position with 6000-6500 UDAs and additional private potential.
We offer mentoring, including clinical and recordkeeping workshops, in-house photography, in-house digital planning and restorative treatments, cosmetic treatment planning and CPD events.
- Great technology including an digital OPG machine, intraoral cameras, Invisalign iTero scanner, rotary endo for NHS and private treatment and more.
- Highly motivated leadership team
- Diamond II Invisalign provider- full support of marketing, treatment co-ordination and social media
- Holistic care with Specialist Periodontist, Implantologist/Oral Surgeon & DWSI Endo
- Career development- this position is for a dentist who wants to develop their clinical skills. There is an opportunity to reduce NHS commitment and expand private potential for the right candidate.
- Clearly-zoned diaries leading to organised and efficient clinical days
- Established patient base and ownership
- Organisation and efficiency
- Strong remuneration
- Assistance and guidance with mentoring and courses
- Excellent transport links; 10 minutes direct train from London Bridge station
- On-site parking available.
Associate attributes, skills & clinical interests
- A keen interest in professional development
- Confidence in clinical skills
- History of meeting UDA targets
- A desire to reach top industry standards for treatment & service
- Performer number essential
- Ability to meet practice service standards; timekeeping, communication, clear and documented patient records
Please send a detailed cover letter and complete portfolio including your c.v. which represents clinical style and quality. We look forward to meeting you.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly