- Practice Type
A new opportunity has become available for a Qualified Specialist Orthodontist to join a well established, high end, fully private practice located on Harley Street, Central London.
Start date - As soon as possible.
This role is to work part time, one day per week building to two. Days available are Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Practice operating hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm. however they could be flexible on the hours for the right candidate.
- MUST have experience in Invisalign
- Experience of engaging and treating discerning, affluent clientele
- Ambitious, likeable and a superb communicator
- Have high standards and are open to new ideas or concepts
- Confident, positive chairside manner that puts patients at ease
- Keen to work collaboratively to build a prosperous enduring future
- MUST be on the specialist register
The successful candidate will be joining a forward-thinking practice with an enviable reputation and be working along-side a very experienced, supportive team of dental professionals.
This position will be to build a patient list. All marketing will be done by the practice and the in-coming Orthodontist will have full support provided. It would be desirable if the Orthodontist had some existing patient list to build from.
Stunning, fully equipped and digitalised practice using Software of Excellence.
Remuneration will be 45%
In order to apply, all candidates must be fully qualified and GDC registered with a minimum of 5 years fully private, UK practice experience.
The closest Tube Station to the practice would be Bond Street Underground Station.
Apply for Orthodontist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly