- Part time
Dental Associate required
Are you a dentist looking for a new challenge in a friendly, professional practice, which is independently owned and has been established for many years in Beggarwood, Basingstoke?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious dental associate with an NHS performer number to join our team, providing caring, ethical dentistry in a modern environment, four days a week (between
Monday and Friday) with the flexibility to cover all five days if and when required.
You will already have the confidence to diagnose, recommend and deliver an effective range of dental treatments, communicating this to patients with an outgoing, positive manner and an ability
to build rapport easily.
Working in modern, well-equipped surgeries with digital radiographs and supported by an experienced team of nurses and admin staff, you will have every opportunity to achieve your goal of practicing
high quality NHS and private dentistry. To help the practice to maintain and build upon its range of existing services, you will ideally already have been pursuing your special interest in carrying out short term orthodontics and be willing to develop this further with the support of our good team culture to
With a competitive UDA rate and excellent private potential, this is an ideal opportunity to join a thriving team and develop your career for the long term. This role will allow you to pursue your passion about delivering an excellent patient experience. We have a proven track record of supporting professional development and encouraging associates to demonstrate their skills and experience within the surgery environment.
To apply and find out more, please send your CV and/or enquiries regarding the position available to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange contact with short-listed candidates shortly.
Key skills and experience
· Qualified and on the GDC register
· Existing NHS performer number
· Outgoing and positive personality with good communication skills
· Experience of working in a busy mixed practice
· Confidence to diagnose and deliver high quality dental treatment, both NHS and private work, with special interests, especially short term orthodontics
Benefits and opportunities
· Competitive rate of £12 per UDA
· Excellent private work potential
· 50/50 split of lab work costs and private work completed
· Opportunities for in-house training and CPD
· Well-equipped modern practice with scope for expansion
· On-site free parking
· Attractive location, with easy access to the M3 in less than five minutes
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly