Full Time Associate Position or possible job share
- Practice Type
An outstanding opportunity
Our fully digital, purpose-built dental practice in the village of Hook, near Basingstoke Hampshire, is set to welcome a new self employed associate to take on a full time 5 day a week position created as a result of our long standing colleague’s retirement and a reduction in principal’s days.
What makes you distinct?
- Your general dental skills are well honed, with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- You ideally have a special interest in a relevant field, or are prepared to undertake further training.
- You are ambitious, likeable and a superb communicator
- You have high standards and are open to new ideas or concepts
- You have a great chair-side manner that puts patients at ease
- You are keen to develop your own identity within a team and work together to build a prosperous enduring future
- You are available full time, 5 days a week with one Saturday morning a month or you would like to discuss the possibility of a job share
What makes this position so special?
- We are a forward-thinking, predominantly private practice (children’s-only NHS contract) with an enviable reputation
- Well established in house membership scheme
- You inherit an established list of wonderfully loyal patients, with plenty of opportunity for growth
- You get to work alongside a long-standing, talented and supportive team
- You have access to a full-time hygienist and visiting periodontist and implant surgeon
- Digital X-rays, OPG and SOE
- A fabulous Hampshire location, with excellent transport links to M3, M4 and a main line Waterloo train service
- A competitive sliding scale remuneration package
You must be GDC registered and be able to work in the UK
Apply for Full Time Associate Position or possible job share
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly