- Part time
Private Only - Specialist Orthodontist initially part-time with a view to establishing a full list (4days+)
St.James Dental - Quedgeley, Gloucester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive, relaxed environment delivering high earnings and great job satisfaction in an ethical independent practice. We would encourage you to spend some time at the practice to meet the team and truly understand your long-term commitment.
• Established patient list
• Fully SOE computerised with digital x-rays including OPG and CBCT
• Full clinical support and fantastic support team
• All disciplines provided in-house (implants, orthodontics, advanced endodontics, advanced restorative, facial aesthetics, snoring devices, sedation). High number of internal referrals including advanced pre-prosthetic and pre-restorative cases
• Recognised for its high standards of patient care and administration
• Fully air-conditioned, expanding practice with excellent equipment and facilities using only the finest materials
You should be at least 5 years post-orthodontic qualification, self-motivated, focus driven, quickly able to establish excellent working relationships with staff and patients.
If you are interested in the above position, please be in touch.
Please send applications and CVs to: email@example.com
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly