1 day left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Fantastic opportunities have arisen within our ever-growing team at PCDP, which is an independent, non-corporate and mixed practice in Brighton.
We are looking for a Full Time & Part Time Associate Dentist to join our friendly team. The Practice is in a fantastic location, minutes from Brighton Train Station and the hustle and bustle of Brighton Laines.
Our Practice can offer a high private earning potential, with up to a 50% split and a full-established patient list.
- Very supportive and experienced team on all levels
- Long established practice, with a great reputation within our community
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Fully computerised with Software of Excellence and digital x-rays
- Hygienist on site – 5 days a week
- Endodontist on site – Fortnightly
- Practice Plan
- We offer Facial Aesthetics and Invisalign
Successful applicants will need:
- Excellent chair side manner, empathetic and friendly with their patients
- To be a great team player, with a sense of humour
- The ability to deliver private treatment including cosmetic treatment plans
- An active NHS performer number
- Experience in delivering NHS treatment plans
- Invisalign provider desirable
- To be a GDC registered dentist, fully Indemnified and have all CPD/PDP up to date
- To demonstrate commitment to developing themselves and our practice over a long period of time
We are offering 6000 UDA’s – Negotiable.
Great UDA rate/£12 depending on experience.
50/50 private earning split.
To keep our team and patients safe, we have COVID policies and procedures in place, FFP3 masks/full PPE, improved ventilation, daily temperature tests, patient movement/distancing protocols and twice weekly 'Lateral Flow Testing' for the team.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly