Specialist and General Dentists openings for Expert Witness Panel
- Practice Type
GENERAL AND SPECIALIST DENTISTS
Work as an expert witness from home on an ad hoc basis. This work will expand your career , supplement your clinical income and empower your future career decisions. Positions are limited to GDC registered specialists* and GDP's ** with 10 years or more clinical experience. No prior expert witness experience necessary.
* GDC Specialists - Periodontist, Prosthodontist, Endodontist, Orthodontist, Paediatric, OMFS
** GDC Registered General Dental Practitioners - qualification 10 years +
- What is the title of the role you’re hiring for? Expert Dental Witness
- What is the description of the role you’re hiring for? The supply of expert medical reports for clinical negligence and personal injury to assist with the resolution of civil legal matters in the UK. No prior medico-legal experience required. Your duty remains to the court.
- Who does this person report to? Dr Sandeep Senghera BDS
- What are the responsibilities tied to this role?
- Understand the core business processes of British Medical Experts
- Examine ( face to face and remote) and interview clients under instruction to produce court compliant expert reports
- What are the tasks to be performed by the individual assuming this role? Key Roles - Drafting high-quality, court complaint, expert medical reports within defined service levels
- Approximately how many hours per week you will need an assistant to start with? very limited hours to start , building up to 4-8 hours per week over the first 24 months.
- Will you require them to work during weekends and holidays? At the sole discretion of the candidate. Most of the work is home based.
Compensation / Income
- What will their pay rate be? £150-£350 p/h depending on expert witness experience. Income from expert witness work is shared with the expert witness, subject to contract.
- Payment intervals? Within 30 days of fee collection from the instruction party
- Will their pay will increase based on the standard of their work and time with the company? Yes
About the Hiring Company
British Medical Experts is a provider of legal services (in the way of court compliant medical reports) to assist the courts.
We are passionate about systems and improving the way things work. Our Vision to provide an outstanding customer experience for our instructing parties.
You can find out a bit more about our organisation here: https://britishmedicalexperts.com/
You can find out more about the role here:
The x5 reasons I launched British Medical Experts for Dentists;
1. Expand their career and mind so they feel satisfied with their career choice.
2. Increased respect from peers so their self-respect grows.
3. To empower Dentist's to make decisions about their future career and work-life balance.
4. Increase their financial security so they can support their families with confidence.
5. Provide Dentists with a method of escaping the traps of the NHS / Clinical commitments and work on their terms.