- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Job Reference: J5477
Remuneration: Circa £90,000
Description: Part or Full time Performer/PRIVATE Dentist required for 4-5 days (flexible) in a busy, mixed, well established INDEPENDENTLY OWNED practice near Liverpool, Merseyside.
• Approx £4-6k gross private a month - split 50%, plus 5000 UDAs at £11 per UDA plus approx
• Fully computerised surgeries
• Digital x-rays
• Rotary endo
• Intra Oral Cameras
• CBCT Scanner
• Full support team including a therapist/hygienist
• Practice offers Invisalign, Implants, Botox, Smile design, etc.
• Any interest in Invisalign, Implants would be advantageous but not essential
• Existing, well maintained list
• Near train station.
• 25 minutes to Liverpool
• Available from May, negotiable start date.
Please contact Beatrice Clark at Green Apple Dental to discuss on 020 8300 7971 or email email@example.com
- Full NHS Performer Number
- Local Area Team confirmation
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number
Green Apple Dental is the UK’s Leading Specialist Dentist Recruitment Agency. We specialise in placing GDC registered, NHS Performer, Private and Specialist Dentists into Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist Roles within NHS and Private Corporate Groups, Independently Owned Dental Practices and Community Health Centres. Visit our website for a full list of Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist vacancies across the UK - www.greenappledental.co.uk
Apply for Private/Performer Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly