Associate Dentist Required to join Imperial College Dental Practice
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imperial College Dental Surgery is looking for a part time associate dentist to join our team. This may lead to a full time position.
We are a large predominantly NHS practice in the heart of South Kensington, Central London surrounded by parks, museums and within the campus of a top rated, world class University.
We are a team of over 20 including a visiting Oral Surgeon. We have been a Vocational Training practice for over 20 years. We take pride in keeping up to date both ethically and materially.
All information on our practice can be found at www.imperialcollegedental.co.uk
The role would suit somebody who is comfortable with shift work as the practice is open 8am-8pm and the fixed shifts will encompass both early arrivals and late partings to make it fair on all members of staff.
- Start date: ASAP
- Potentially a full time position available
- 3500-7000 UDAs available.
- UDA value between £10.50- £13 per UDA dependant on relevant NHS experience.
- Currently we are using the BDA recommendations for associate payments.
- Shift work encompassing both 8am starts OR 8pm finishes and a minimum of 1 Saturday per month.
- As a member of Imperial College Staff you would receive discounted gym membership and access to the student cafe and bar (Covid allowing).
- We will need 2 references and access to pre-COVID schedules.
- We are looking for a candidate that wishes to remain long term in the NHS.
If this job may be of interest to you then please do send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you have think you may be a good fit for this associate role to email@example.com
Apply for Associate Dentist Required to join Imperial College Dental Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly