- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Job Reference: J5468
Location: South Yorkshire
Remuneration: Circa £60,000
Description: Part time Performer Dentist required for 2-3 days (Monday, Thursday & Friday available) in a busy, mixed, well established INDEPENDENTLY OWNED practice near Mosborough, South Yorkshire.
• 3000-4500 UDAs at £12 per UDA depending on experience
• 50% split private
• 50% split on lab bills
• Fully computerised surgeries
• Digital x-rays
• Rotary endo
• Intra oral cameras
• Existing, well maintained list
• CT Scanner
• Full support team including a therapist.
• Practice offers Sedation, Implants, Ortho, Facial Aesthetics, etc.
• 2 years NHS/Mixed practice experience required
• 20 minutes from Sheffield.
• Available now, start date negotiable.
Please contact Beatrice Clark at Green Apple Dental to discuss on 020 8300 7971 or email email@example.com
- Full NHS Performer Number
- Local Area Team confirmation
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number
Green Apple Dental is the UK’s Leading Specialist Dentist Recruitment Agency. We specialise in placing GDC registered, NHS Performer, Private and Specialist Dentists into Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist Roles within NHS and Private Corporate Groups, Independently Owned Dental Practices and Community Health Centres. Visit our website for a full list of Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist vacancies across the UK - www.greenappledental.co.uk
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly