- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located on Cheshire/Staffordshire border of Stoke on Trent to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Full time dentist required.
- Hours to work:- 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (flexibility on these considered)
- Part time possibly considered.
- NHS/private practice with good NHS contract available.
- UDA value to be discussed depending on experience.
- 50/50 private and laboratory work
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- Good opportunity for cosmetic work and orthodontic treatments available.
- Skill set desirable but not essential.
- Good earning potential for all dentists.
- Practice happy to consider foundation dentists and experienced dentists.
- Fully computerised (R4), digital x-rays.
- 3 surgery dental practice
- Long established patient list with fantastic local reputation.
- Excellent support team
- Free parking available nearby the practice.
Dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer no and valid DBS check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Staffordshire area please visit our Staffordshire jobs page
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly