- Part time
South Down Clinic is a Specialist (referral only) clinic . We currently are recruiting a Hygienist with experience in implants (Part-time)
Experienced Dental hygienist who is:
- Familiar with Dental implants and can deliver treatment under the guidance of implantologists using a Personalized Implant Maintenance programme, subsequent to implant treatment the SDC.
- Confident to deliver continuing Hygiene care for post-treatment periodontal patients prescribed by our in-house Periodontist.
- Has the ability to “coordinate patient treatment” from a variety of specialists working within the clinic, including prosthodontist , endodontist, implantologists and oral surgeons.
- A good team player who will contribute to a positive ambiance within the clinic, amongst nursing and dental staff, for the benefit of all, including patients.
- Able to commit reliably to the SDDC clinic for a minimum 4 sessions / week. These will be a mixture of daytime and evening sessions.
- Familiar with SOE software, recall systems and general administration of patient appointment lists.
- Compliant with all GDC regulations applicable to Dental hygienists.
Details about the Clinic;
You will be joining an established five surgery private practice with state of the art facilities in a period of expansion. You will be working in a newly constructed purpose built clinic in the heart of Newry, along the main Belfast -Dublin corridor.
Experienced professional clinical and administrative staff will support you to provide and maintain high standards of care to patients from all over Ireland who seek exceptional quality of care from our specialists. We currently provide treatment in several dental specialist fields and wish to extend to the existing and add new services.
The primary aims of the South Down Clinic are to fulfil the requests of the referring dentists and exceed patient expectations. In addition, many of our referred patients benefit from a multidisciplinary approach and enjoy the accessibility of receiving this treatment in a single specialist clinic with a coordinated and comprehensive treatment plan. Our clinicians also enjoy the comradeship of colleagues within this highly dedicated environment.
Services that are provides at the South Down Clinic
- All aspects of surgical dentistry, including Bone Grafting, Sinus Lift Procedure, full mouth reconstruction.
- Implantology, both Surgical and Restorative aspects, or as requested by referring dentist.
- Aesthetic/Restorative treatments, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Crown/Bridge work
- Intravenous Sedation
- X-ray Facilities, OPG, Intra oral, Cone Beam CT Scanner
- Global Microscope
- Delivery of postgraduate course and lectures by in house and invited lecturers
- Training centre for Oral Surgery Specialists, Educational supervisors and Vocational trainees.
- Pilot provider for NHS Oral surgery and pre-orthodontic surgery services.
- Lecture facilitates with direct video link from surgery for the delivery of live clinical courses.
We would like to welcome you to join us if you are skilled, dextrous, prioritise patient care and enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic colleagues.
Apply for Hygienist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly