- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
St Raphael's Dental Practice is a state-of-the-art NHS/Private family dental practice located at 65 Ormskirk Road, Upholland, WN8 0AH.
- fully computerised using Software of Excellence
- BDA Good Practice Scheme
- Investors in People accreditation.
- Friendly ethical, progressive dentists and team
- High standards of infection control and safety
- Cosmetic dentistry, Implants, Orthodontics
Our vision to provide amazing smiles to all our customers. St Raphael's is led by specialist orthodontists, Dr Raphy Paul & Dr Puthri Raphy. We started this dental practice with a vision to provide amazing smiles in a friendly, caring atmosphere with the latest and the best facilities.
Our approach to delivering dental services is innovative, high quality, and above all, caring. We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our values and passion for providing high-quality care and exceptional customer service.
Dental nurse/ Receptionist
Our usual working hours: Monday to Wednesday & Friday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. Thursdays opening hours are 9 am to 7.30 pm alternate Saturday mornings (8.30 am to 1 pm) as per rota.
- Providing chairside support for clinicians
- Supporting patients undergoing treatment
- Decontamination and infection control
- Maintaining adequate stock
- Meeting CQC standards
- Reception duties, including prompt response to customer enquiries on phone/social media/emails.
- Welcoming patients to the practice and ensuring a comfortable and relaxed environment is maintained.
- Work with the team to ensure that every patient leaves the practice after their appointment having a 5-star experience.
- GDC Registered Dental Nurse
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Experience with EXACT would be an advantage
- We are looking for a friendly, hardworking, pleasant candidate who is caring, dedicated and thorough in delivering work.
- Effective communication skills, including responding to the patients' needs, good listening skills and empathy towards nervous patients, are necessary.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a part of a team with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, prioritisation of tasks, organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Desire to undertake further training as appropriate.
- The ability to commit to personal and team development.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Professional attitude at all times.
- Proud Ambassador of St Raphael's brand.
Full time/ Part-time - hours to be discussed at interview.
As a valued member of the team, we'll offer you a competitive salary with ongoing training and excellent development opportunities in a modern state of the art working facilities. You can work with a vibrant team committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a growing organisation.
- Salary to reflect your skillset and experience.
- Fully funded GDC registration fees, CPD, professional indemnity fees.
- Training and development opportunities for the right candidates.
- Uniform, FFP3 fit testing and free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- A supportive practice-based management team
- Small friendly team
Job Types: Full Time/Part-time, Permanent
Apply with CV and covering letter quoting reference STRDN012021 by email to email@example.com
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly