- Part time
Dental Associate Required in Romford, Essex.
Fourways Dental Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a part time moving to full time Associate Dentist to join our friendly team.
- Starting with 2 to 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and some Saturdays) and increasing to 4 to 5 days from September 2021
- We are a fully Private practice established since 1946.
- Taking over from an associate and therefore will have a patient base.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Partnership run dental practice.
- Modern facilities; continuously updated to provide superb standards of excellence.
- The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment to its dental patients, creating smiles in a warm relaxing environment.
- Dentists benefit from verifiable CPD study days and on-going support.
- Patients benefit from specialist dentists including implants Orthodontics (fixed and Invisalign) and facial rejuvenation.
- Private earning capacity of £80k+
- The practice is located on the outskirts of Romford with an affluent community; it has off street parking and is close to mainline train station.
- Successful candidates will be GDC registered, preferably with a special interest but not essential and experience of providing all types of restorative dentistry.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly