- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
PRACTICE MANAGER ROLE
We are looking for a full-time experienced dental practice manager to join our team and help grow and nurture our established surgery.
You will be working in a ultra modern surgery
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the operational side of the surgery.
- Come up with innovative solutions to achieve strategic objectives, targets and goals.
- Measure financial performance and KPIs understand any variation.
- Ensure good communication is maintained between dental professionals, staff and the patients at all times.
- Management of the NHS UDA Contract and private patients.
- Management of administration duties within the clinic to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible and that patients leave with a very positive impression of the clinic.
- Ensuring all compliance, legal and health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Meeting and greeting patients in a friendly manner and discussing any issues or concerns that they may have.
- Seek opportunities to grow the business by raising the practice's profile using Marketing and Sales to convert leads into new business.
- Assisting the customer care team with the planning and scheduling of appointments, implementation of treatment plans and keeping patient records up to date.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a dental business/surgery successfully; working closely with a team to achieve objectives and sales and targets etc.
- Management, Marketing, Sales, HR (recruitment, paying wages, staffing etc) Customer service, IT and Compliance
- Experience, skills and ideally training in: Finance (spreadsheets, book keeping, budgets),
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel
- Proven ability to manage a team, organised, presentable, good with people, challenges and challenging situations
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Proactive, looking for solutions
- Help the practice owner achieve their strategic objectives, growth targets and goals.
Applicant must have a full clean driving licence no criminal record and be looking for a long-term position
Ideally, start April 2021.
Please see our website for more information about us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year/ depending on experience
- 7/8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Possibly weekends
PPE, Perspex screens, daily temperature checking and daily COVID screening
- Dental Practice Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply for Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly