- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental corporate to recruit an Employed Dentist to work in the Redruth area of Cornwall.
Dentists will work across a range of practices in Redruth (maximum 1 hours commute) with a guaranteed salaried income, allowing you to receive all benefits of an employee as well as flexible working.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Fixed 1 year contract (option to renew)
- Majority of contracts are typically several months in each practice; at least 3 practices throughout the contract.
- Full time opportunity, 35 hours per week.
- Basic salary £50k per annum based on full time role with 5000 UDAs.
- Uncapped UDA Bonus for over-achieving.
- NO LAB BILLS.
- Salary paid one month in arrears.
- Car allowance of up to £3,960 per year, plus paid mileage.
- Company pay for GDC fees, Indemnity Insurance, DBS, NHS pension and other associated costs relating to professional obligations.
- Employee benefits include maternity pay, 25 days paid holiday (plus 8 days statutory), sick pay.
- SS Rotary Endo Kit and training provided.
- Free CPD events.
- Support from highly trained team.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cornwall please visit our Cornwall jobs page.
Apply for Employed Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly