- Practice Type
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
We now have the opportunity for an Associate Dentist to join the group across two of our partner practices, Townley House and Meadows Dental Care. This role is due to start in mid-March and can be either two days at each practice, or three days at Meadows and two days at Townley if full-time is preferred.
Townley House provides modern dentistry services to Peterborough, Corby and Oundle. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Associate Dentist to join the practice two days per week, with the benefit of joining a team of supportive and passionate clinicians. Located in a listed building in a picturesque market town, we pride ourselves on our quality dental expertise and superb customer service.
Meadows Dental Care's friendly team are committed to superlative patient care, gentle, pain-free dental treatments and gorgeous, healthy smiles. We understand the anxiety some people feel about going to the dentist, and we specialise in creating a calming, comfortable environment and taking you through your treatment step by step.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about our cross infection standards, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
- First class patient care with the utmost care, skill and attention to detail
- You will be taking over an established, full and loyal patient list
- Flexibility necessary to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
- Competitive fees negotiable
- Both practices are fully up to date with current standards and best practice
- Dental Clinical Support with leading UK clinicians
- Support of an experienced and qualified team
- Parking available on-site
- On-going training available
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Demonstrable practical experience across the full range of general dentistry
- Willingness to build upon existing patient list, and develop in the future
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Knowledge of CQC and compliance
We look forward to reviewing your application!