Implant Nurse/Treatment Coordinator
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an Implant Nurse/Treatment Coordinator to work with an Implant Specialist in a recently refurbished and modern dental practice located in the Cambridge area.
The practice is a mixed Dental Practice which offers many Private treatments and specialist treatments, whom are looking to expand their team. Dental nurse will be required to nurse with the specialist and deliver pro and post treatment patient care.
About the role:
- Full time permanent position
- Skilled practice team
- exceptional development and opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic salary rate (dependent on experience)
- Very modern, purpose built practice
- Modern dental software systems
- Fully computerised
- Massive patient list
- Recently refurbished
- Long standing support team
- Top notch and new equipment – SOE, digital x-rays, rotary endo
- Air-conditioned and spacious surgeries
- GDC registration
- Dental nursing with implantology experience
- TCO experience
- Excellent patient care skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call Courtney on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!