Qualified Dental nurse
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic Full Time or Part Time Dental Nurse to join a FULLY PRIVATE dental practice in Tisbury that provides bespoke treatments and delivers fantastic patient care.
The clinic provides general dentistry and specialist treatments such as Implants, Invisalign Endodontics - offering you many opportunities to expand your knowledge and development.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
- Full Time or Part time Permanent position available
- Brilliant pay rates: £10-£12 per hour (depending on experience)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Multi-disciplinary work experience
- Excellent working environment
- Fully Private practice
- Fully equipped with SOE, Digital X-Rays, 3D Scanner etc
- On-site parking
- Friendly Practice with lots of support and development opportunities available
- A short walk from Tisbury train station
- Practice is located om the heart of the village
Am I the right person?
- The successful candidate will be GDC registered and have experience of providing dental nursing support.
- Practice is looking for someone who is reliable and efficient.
- Have natural compassion and care yet you are also organised, driven and passionate.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Odera Olapade via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!