Qualified Dental Nurse
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a great opportunity for a Full Time Qualified Dental Nurse to join a busy, reputable FULLY PRIVATE dental practice in Newmarket.
You’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go.
- Full time Permanent Position available
- Full time
- £10-£11 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Position requires 1 Saturday a month to work on a rotation
- Reception duties if needed
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Lots of support from the team
- good standard of working environment
- Development Opportunities/Paid Courses are also available
About the practice:
- 3 surgeries
- Fully computerised and digital – SOE, R4, Digital X-Rays, Apex Locator, Rotary Endo
- Experienced longstanding associates
- Fully accessible with good motorway links
- Well-presented modern practice
- Fully digital
- Qualified dental nurse
- GDC registered
- Passionate about Client Care and especially understanding and supportive of patients.
- Team work orientated and comfortable assisting others with reception work when necessary.
- Committed to expanding your skills and developing yourself.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039 129808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!