- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an experienced or newly Qualified Dental Nurse to join a dental practice based near Penarth.
The practice is a patient focused, quality driven practice looking for someone who has a positive attitude and good communication skills to join our friendly multidisciplinary team in providing exceptional 1-to-1 care.
- Full time or Part time permanent position
- £9-£10 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Training provided
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
About the Practice:
- 4 surgery practice
- Extremely loyal and longstanding patient base
- All PPE Provided
- Cosmetic and General Dentistry
- Well-equipped, air conditioned practice
- Modern purpose built complex
- Practice offers general and cosmetic surgery treatments
- Fully digital practice with Digital Dental scanner, Digital X-Rays, OPG machines
- On Site Lab
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
As a Dental Nurse:
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Practice's Visions and Values
- You will be fully qualified and GDC registered
- Preferably you will have a good admin experience
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Odera at email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!