- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Dental Nurse / Darlington, County Durham / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Darlington, County Durham to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Part time opportunity - 26.25 hours per week.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday - 7.45am - 5.30pm.
- £9.25 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Opportunities to take on Radiography, Oral Health, Fluoride courses, Oral Surgery experience, Implants & Sedation.
- Large, 8 surgery, predominantly NHS practice.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.