- Practice Type
A word on Dentex; whether you are a Dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
We now look forward to welcoming an experienced Specialist Periodontist to the group on a full-time basis. You will be working across three Dentex practices based in: Tavistock, Plymouth and Budleigh Salterton on a referral basis.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
- You will carry out all levels of periodontal treatment from assessment, diagnosing, treatment planning, non-surgical, surgical treatment
- Foster and develop an established referral list with the opportunity to build upon
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- We are currently implementing a new surgery which will be fit for purpose with the most up to date equipment and technology
- You will be supported by an experienced and professional team
- Great earning potential
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
Qualifications / Skills
- You will be a skilled, approachable and experienced clinician
- You will be on the specialist register
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Apply for Specialist Periodontist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly