Regional Associate Dentist - Bristol, Avon and Bristol
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Regional Dentist Opportunity - To Cover Bristol and Gloucestershire
Indemnity, GDC registration and travel expenses all paid for
Are you looking for a role where every day is different?
Rodericks is a dental group with a growing group of dental practices providing NHS and private care across England and Wales. Working with Rodericks means working with people that share your passion for providing first class patient care.
We believe in clinical freedom, continuous learning and working together.
As a growing business we are looking for a number of Regional Dentists to join our team, each to support a small cluster of our practices based around Bristol and Gloucestershire.
This role will give you flexibility and provides the opportunity for you to gain exposure to a number of our practices and experience different patient demographics.
If you are newly qualified and want to start your career within a supportive environment or you are an Associate that wants to try something new …. this could be the role for you.
Why choose us?
- We have a real passion for training …. We have 25 FDs this year alone and our CEO Shalin Mehra has trained a massive 1500 FDs throughout his career as Associate Dean!!
- Our board members are Clinical, we understand your day job
- We have a structured and visible Clinical Support team that are on hand at any point to offer you guidance and support
- We have our own in-house Training and Development team that manage our internal CPD programme just for you
- We are focused on growing our Private capabilities … tell us what your goals are and we will help facilitate these
- We offer clinical freedom, tell us what you need and we will help you deliver on this
To find out more contact Robert Brookes on 07880343662 or email your CV to Robert.Brookes@rodericksdental.co.uk