- Practice Type
We have an opening for a dynamic, passionate part-time orthodontist. This unique opportunity will suit a clinically ambitious practitioner with solid experience in private practice. If successful, you will devise and implement top-quality treatment plans alongside the very best specialists and generalists.
Opened in 1899, Carisbrooke Dental Practice is almost certainly the longest established private and specialist dental clinic in the UK. We take pride in providing the best possible patient journey and the highest level of dental care.
- State of the art fully equipped surgeries offering digital intra-oral scanners, CT scanner cutting edge techniques such as PRGF along with guided navigation for implant placements.
- A comprehensively knowledgeable team of practitioners in many specialist areas, providing all-round dental care for patients
- Interdisciplinary support between clinicians
- In house dental laboratory
- Treatment coordination to support dentists and patients
- Skilled management team and support staff
- Central location in a beautifully appointed practice
We’re looking for:
- Genuine talent and approachability
- A proactive team player
- A passion for excellence in patient service
- Great communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in private dentistry
If you believe you have what it takes to become part of our exceptional team, please apply by emailing Claire Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a CV and covering letter. Be prepared to share examples of your best work to date. Should you have any queries, we will be more than happy to discuss them prior to an interview.
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly