- Full time
Exciting opportunity for a full time/part time dentist role to join a friendly and modern practice in Brighton area. The job role offers:
- Full time (5 days, 8.30 am to 5 pm), Part time (three days)
- Upto 7000 UDAs available at an excellent rate with great potential to develop a private list via private only sessions (optional).
- Existing treatments being provided include implants and Invisalign.
- CPD driven practice
- Well supported team including a hygienist and therapy services
- Air-conditioned surgeries.
- Five-surgery practice, SOE, OPG machine, digital radiography, intra oral cameras, endo motor, and an apex locator.
- Opportunity to learn and being mentored for implants.
- Start date – Ideally 1/4/21but can alter for the right candidate.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and ideally have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK but not essential.
If you are interested in the above role or you would like to discuss it further, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07814483015
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly