- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
At Synergy Dental Group we strive for a diverse and inclusive workforce to function together, challenge each other, and bring the best out of each other. This ensures we are constantly reaching our potential within the dental industry.
The Opportunity - Macclesfield, Preston, Chorley, Haslingden
- Mixed NHS/Private practice
- We are the highest provider of Invisalign in the Northwest
- We are the highest provider of Straumann implants in the Northwest.
- Practices are fully kitted with kavo chairs, electro motor hand pieces, digital/CT scanners.
- TCOs at all sites.
- Average private earnings £35k a month with 3-5k UDAs.
- Complimentary PG Diploma in Implant and Restorative Dentistry with full structured mentorship.
- Option to become a Joint Venture Partner
The successful candidate must be proactive and driven and able to demonstrate a proven record of self-development. At Synergy Dental, we understand the importance of investing in your career, our philosophy of lifelong learning has allowed us to offer structured training programmes to drive our team’s passion for career development. All applicants should be expert clinicians, skilled communicators with enthusiasm and have a good teamwork ethic. You’ll have been practicing dentistry in the UK for at least 1 year within a mixed practice setting with a National Health Service Performer Number.
To find out more about our career and development opportunities visit our careers page at: careers.synergydental.org.uk
If you think a Joint Venture Partnership is your next step then visit our Joint Venture Partnerships page at: synergydentalpartnerships.com
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly