- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – General Dentist - Part time (2/3 days a week - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). Mostly private with small UDA contract. Located in Urchfont (near Devizes), Wiltshire.
- Part-time General Dentist
- 2/3 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Urchfont, Wiltshire
- Mostly private general dentistry with small UDA contract
- 50/50 private and competitive UDA rate
- Well-presented, modern practice with air conditioning
- Practice is fully computerised and equipped with digital x-rays and rotary endodontic equipment.
- AGP risk mitigation implemented and all PPE supplied.
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
We are an independently owned general dental practice. We are looking for a part time associate dentist to join our friendly team. We are mostly private with a small NHS contract. We have two surgeries with a hygienist working 3 days a week. The practice is long established and has a very good reputation. We focus on prevention and providing high quality of care to our patients. The practice is well-led, with a friendly, supportive team and relaxed atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be taking over an established and well maintained list. We are looking for ethical, caring, committed, team player with a professional approach towards patients. You will be welcomed by a longstanding team including associates, hygienists and professional, qualified support staff.
- GDC registered
- Active Performer number to provide NHS treatment
- Valid indemnity certificate
- Required by May 2021, but option to start earlier is negotiable.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence. For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV/Covering letter to:
Contact: Gwynnifer Henning
Practice website: https://urchfontdentalcare.co.uk/
Telephone: 01380 840 726