- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Fantastic 2021 Opportunity for any Dentist
Time for a fresh start?
Want to work in an Award Winning Dental Practice with a great uptake of Private work?
Want to practice your postgraduate skills freely with support?
Want to work with a lovely team, in a wonderful setting?
Kenilworth Dental Practice, in Kenilworth Warwickshire needs a new full time associate to replace our dentist of 8 years who’s moving on to be a restorative lecturer.
- FULL TIME
- You should have a fantastic attitude to patient care and communication
- If you are an experienced Implant surgeon of 5 or more years, there is an opportunity to take over as Lead Implantologist
- Long term stable list of NHS and Private patients to take over from our lovely outgoing dentist
- Must be GDC registered with a current performer number already
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience and be able to offer high quality general dentistry.
- Situated in an excellent location in an affluent area, opposite Waitrose
What we offer and who we are:
- Forward thinking mixed Private and NHS practice with existing in house Dental Implant Clinic
- To grow your private income, the practice owner will provide you with support on treatment planning and patient communication
- We have had a Patient Care Co-ordinator in place for 7 years, assisting and supporting clinicians, fully trained in dental clinical photography and with her own patient appointment diary.
- We’d be delighted to help you to grow and develop your skills to enable you to achieve your full private potential
- Our team is very Customer service orientated and strives to exceed patient expectations at every opportunity.
Position to start from March or April 2021
Please send CVs to email@example.com
Kenilworth Dental Practice
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly