Private Associate Dentist position available with a fully established list (retiring associate)
- Practice Type
Full or Part Time Private Dental Associate Position in Maidstone, Kent.
60 minutes from London
- This modern family practice in a prime location offers an exciting opportunity for a full or part time dental associate to join our team.
- Excellent earning potential with a well established fully private list.
- The practice has 5 surgeries and a state of the art working environment - fully digitised intra-oral radiographs & OPG machine, CBCT scanner, CEREC scanner and milling machine, ITero scanner, digital photography and Exact/ SOE computer system.
- Candidates would be working alongside a friendly, supportive team with full access to in house referrals for dental implants, adult orthodontics and experienced dental therapists and hygienists. Dental surgery assistants experienced in dental radiography and impression taking.
- The incoming associate will have the benefit of taking over a well-established list, as well as seeing new patients.
- The candidate should be ethical, empathic and a skilled general dental practitioner. Mentoring available in all aspects of private dental care including implants and Invisalign.
- The working hours available for part time: 23-28 hours per week, full time 31 -36 hours/week both including alternative Saturday mornings.
- Roseacre Dental Practice is situated in the heart of Bearsted Village, minutes from Maidstone Town Centre. Bearsted Station in a 5 minute drive and offers links to London, Ashford International and Canterbury.
- Take a look at www.roseacredental.com and https://www.facebook.com/roseacredental/ to get a feel for the place
- To register your interest in the position please email your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Private Associate Dentist position available with a fully established list (retiring associate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly