Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Macclesfield, Cheshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available January 2021.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 35 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday (4 out of 5 days).
- Days and hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- £25k - £28k depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and with a strong dental background. You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed targets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, managing KPI’s & practice budgets and be commercially aware.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- 3 surgery practice.
- Computerised (Dentally), modern equipment.
- Parking available.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
Apply for Dental Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly