Specialist Orthodontist, Doncaster
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for clinicians can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Clinicians also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Specialist Orthodontist to join us in Doncaster, DN1 2AA. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible UOA contract available for a part time clinician with an opportunity to take a very large UOA contract up 12,000 UOAs if joining the practice on a full time basis
- Flexible hours to suit around your commitments, surgery space available Monday- Friday
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- The surgeries are all open plan, with a 1st floor, 6 chair polyclinic and an upstairs 3 chair polyclinic. There is also a single chair surgery on the 2nd floor.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams. Our Nurses are all highly skilled in impression taking and radiography.
- Practice is located on the outskirts of Doncaster town centre with all local amenities and transport links only a short walk from the practice.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist, Doncaster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly