Specialist Orthodontist, Lancaster
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Private Orthodontic Specialist, Lancaster
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Specialist Dentist to join us in Lancaster, LA1 1TJ. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- 1 day a week position with a view to increase depending on patient demand and flexibility to pick the days you want in the practice
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space in a beautiful grade 2 listed building with all surgeries being very spacious with lots of natural light
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including Orthodontics, Denture Excellence, Facial Aesthetics, Periodontics, Endodontics and Implants
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 10 clinicians with variety of specialisms and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 12 Dental Nurses.
- You will be supported by 2 Treatment Co-ordinators at the practice to help you grow your private patient base
- We are within the town centre only a short 2-minute walk from the train station which is on the main northern rail line, less than 1 hour from Manchester.
- Free parking is available next to the practice in our staff only car park and Lancaster train station is located a 2-minute walk from the practice
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist Jodie Wolstenholme on 07827 857385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist, Lancaster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly