Specialist Orthodontist, Plymouth
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on Orthodontics. Just Orthodontics. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Specialist Orthodontist to join us in Plymouth, PL1 3AB. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- UOA contract of 2,470 at competitive UOA rate
- Private patients (approx. 20 monthly enquiries) to be shared with another specialist
- Modern and newly refurbished practice
- High quality equipment and Fully digital surgeries
- Internal lab for a same day turnaround on retainers
- Highly skilled support team with radiography and scanner trained nurses
- 4 experienced Orthodontic Therapists
- On site parking
- Plymouth and the surrounding areas have a huge amount to offer including amazing countryside, stunning waterfronts and some of the best beaches and landscapes in the UK. The practice is located less than a 5 minute walk to the ocean and the historic Smeaton’s Tower. Plymouth offers an outstanding quality of life with its location by the sea and the dramatic expanse of Dartmoor and therefore provides a perfect work life balance.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist, Plymouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly