Specialist Orthodontist, Burnley
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for clinicians can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Clinicians also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Specialist Orthodontist to join us in Burnley, BB12 6SX. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible surgery space available in 1 of our 13 surgeries
- Stable and secure, confirmed UOA contract of 5,000
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams and a Treatment Coordinators to help increase private revenue.
- The practice has the latest technology with the use of OPG and CBT scanners.
- The practice offers a wide range of treatments both NHS and Private. Treatments include Dental Implants, Orthodontics, Periodontal treatment, Facial aesthetics and Smile Makeovers.
- Mydentist Burnley is in the heart of East Lancashire and are proud to support the local community as well as people from Yorkshire and Greater Manchester with their dental needs. They are East Lancashire’s Advanced Oral Health Centre and take pride in the range and quality of treatments provided. There is free parking at the practice, with a car back at the rear of the building. The train and bus stations are less than a mile away from the practice making it easily commutable.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist, Burnley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly