Orthodontic Therapist, Bristol
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on your patient’s oral health. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Orthodontic Therapists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Orthodontic Therapists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Orthodontic Therapist to join us in our Bristol Orthodontics Centre, BS15 4AD. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible part time or full time hours available Monday to Friday
- 4 surgery, well- established Orthodontic practice in Kingswood
- Competitive hourly rate of pay on an employed contract or £30 per hour rate on a self-employed contract
- The practice has 2 experienced specialists and 4 Orthodontic Therapists supported by a full team of qualified nurses
- We are ideally situated near to the M5 motorway making it easily commutable from surrounding areas and further afield
- The practice benefits from the latest scanners, and provide some amazing new services including Teeth Whitening and Composite Bonding to give out patients a straighter and brighter mini smile makeover.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Orthodontic Therapist, Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly