Employed Dentist, Taunton
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Dentists can become reality.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re excited to introduce a brand new role to mydentist and are looking for an Employed Dentist to join us at our Taunton practice. TA1 1SN.
Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Working as an Employed Dentist in one practice, building trusted relationships with patients.
- The security of a guaranteed salary ranging from £35,000 to £50,000 + performance related bonus.
- Flexible working hours to suit your other commitments from 1 day to 5 days week (salary would be pro-ratad accordingly)
- All GDC, medical indemnity insurance and lab fees fully covered by mydentist
- Employed Benefits such as 25 days paid holiday leave plus bank holidays per annum
- Surgery space -Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and alternate Thursday 8:00 – 17:00
- Up to 37500 UDAs
- Practice is close to the town centre
- Hygienist available at the practice
- Private potential
- Practice in a walkable distance to the train station
- Practice based close to a bus stop and not far from bus station
- Close to the coast and national trust parks
- 1hr drive to Bristol or Exeter
- Good private and state schools in the area
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Employed Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
We’ve also established our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
These roles will be in high demand, and for now, only in select locations around the UK so don’t delay in submitting your application today.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical Resourcing Specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525902487 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Employed Dentist, Taunton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly