- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental Associate with NHS performer number who’s looking to widen their knowledge and skills in digital dentistry and to become part of our team. We are currently seeking either full time or part time (3-5 days per week, Monday – Friday) rate of pay will be discussed, dependant on experience.
Taverham Dental Health Clinic is an independently owned practice established in 2000. Over the years the practice has grown considerably, both in size and in the services we offer our patients. As a team, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standard of patient care, whilst maintaining a warm, friendly and comforting atmosphere for all. We are a mixed practice with an excellent potential for private work.
The practice boasts 8 fully equipped, modern surgeries with access to the latest equipment and digital technology. You will be supported by a team of dedicated and experienced professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- 3000- 10000 UDAs Available with Favourable UDA rate and monthly remuneration with excellent earning potential
- Fully computerised, digital workflow with digital x-ray system, CBCT – CS 8100 3D scanner, CS 3600 and iTero element 2 intraoral scanner for impression free dentistry, e-signature pads and R4 Clinical+
- Siladent VH4 milling machine with Exocad software for the production of both NHS and Private inlays, crowns and bridges providing one visit dentistry
- 3D printer for the production of study models and dental appliances and MiniStar facilities
- Invisalign software
- Private in-house hygienist services available
- BDA Good Practice Member and 100% CQC compliance with CODE iComply
- Rotary endodontics system with X-Smart and WaveOne Gold
- On site staff parking
- Full training and support will be given in house for the use of the digital equipment listed above.
- Please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dr Fariba Zolfaghari (Director and Principle Dentist) on 07506713837
Apply for Associate dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly