- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a brilliant full time or part time permanent position become available for an Associate Dentist at a well organised and modern practice in Faversham.
Working at this practice you will benefit from full clinical freedom and an experienced clinical support network working around you being an independent practice.
About the position:
- Full time or part time position available
- Flexible days and hours available
- UDA rates - £12-13 per UDA
- 50% private Income – will help you develop any treatments/Private requests you wish
- Happy to provide brand new equipment which a new Associate may prefer
- Brand New Equipment since 2019 – they will also buy you your preferred equipment to use!!!
- Completed refitted including modern chairs
- Really flexible practice with excellent working environment – happy to discuss further
- Excellent professional development with CPD & Sponsored education
About the practice:
- Air conditioning in all practices
- Staff parking available
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- 5 surgeries practice
- 2 surgeries for the hygienist
- Fully Digital, using SOE, with Rotary Endo’s, Digital x-rays, OPG machine
- Implantologist available on site
- Fully computerised practice with digital radiography equipment
- GDC registration
- Active NHS performer number
- Experience in dentistry (foundation doctors accepted)
- Cosmetic dentistry experience would be preferable
- Special interests would be beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna info@medmatchdental. co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you