Newly Qualified Dentist, Somerset
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Newly Qualified Dentist, Somerset, Competitive UDA rates and flexible hours / days
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Newly Qualified Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for ambitious Newly Qualified Dentists to join us in the Somerset area. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- A tailored role around your needs – no minimum UDAs, days or hours
- Saturday only / Flex days to fit around any other commitments or further training
- A support network of Clinical experts who will always be at hand to provide guidance in your first role and support you to achieve the very best patient care.
- Access to both hands on and online learning through the mydentist Academy, all majorly discounted meaning you can continue to develop your career and special interests at a fraction of the cost.
- Joining a connected community of other newly qualified dentists with regular peer reviews, CPD events and annual clinical conference.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams.
- Opportunities to progress by becoming a mentor.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525902487 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Newly Qualified Dentist, Somerset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly