Private Associate Dentist
5 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
- Private Dentist Full Time (4 Days)
- Well maintained plan list with excellent growth potential and fee per item private treatments. Circa 70k+
- Prior experience in private dentistry desirable. Qualifications in Invisalign, composite bonding and cosmetic dentistry preferred but not essential.
- Access to full time dental therapist
- No UDAs / targets - dentistry on your terms - use of private materials and labs and the time to provide your patients with the best care
- Good patient communication important
- Location: Central Durham only 2 minutes from the A1M with great links to Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham and Middlesborough. Free parking available. Lots of local amenities.
- Practice: Multi-surgery purpose built premises. Belmont chairs. Fully computerised R4 Clinical+. Brand new digital X-ray system. Fibre-optic hand pieces. Rotary endo. Separate staff room and bathroom.
- Team: Complete support team. All nurses experienced and fully qualified. Full time Practice Manager. Potential treatment co-ordinator.
- Start date: August ideal but negotiable
Apply for Private Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly