Therapist - Blackbrook - Taunton, Somerset
6 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Join our family at Blackbrook Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Therapist Position
- 4 days a week
About the Practice
Blackbrook Dental is home to a well-established, sociable team made up of a trained and GDC registered nurses, long standing clinicians and a Practice Manager to lead this great team.
The practice is set within the town of Blackbrook in Taunton, South Somerset. Taunton is steeped in history and has its very own Castle. Taunton boasts stunning landscapes, country pubs and many local attractions.
Our practice is based on the same road as Taunton Town Football Club. We offer free onsite parking and 6 surgeries across 2 floors.
Situated in Taunton, a large town with an army base, naturally the patient base is very large, ensuring that the diaries are always busy and there is great NHS and private potential.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch.
Contact Robert Brookes on:
To find out more about Blackbrook Dental Practice, visit www.blackbrookdental.co.uk
Blackbrook Dental Practice, Lisieux Way, Taunton TA1 2LB