Employed Dentist - Nottinghamshire
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for a Dentist to join us on either an Associate or Employed at our practice located in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire. This role offers an established list of patients, so there will be plenty to keep you busy from the go.
The Employed Dentist role is a salaried, employed role offered to give greater choice to dentists in a changing world. As an employed colleague, you’ll benefit from the comfort of a highly competitive salary as well as your GDC, medical indemnity, and NHS laboratory fees all covered by us. You’ll also receive 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, sick pay and all the other benefits of being employed.
Plus, being part of Bupa means you can access industry leading benefits like discounted health and travel insurance, retail and gym discounts and free CPD.
Our aim is simple: to be the most trusted provider of dental care in the UK and Ireland, putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. We can only truly stand behind this if we cater for our people who need something different. Whether that be the security of a salary, additional benefits or paid annual leave, the Employed Dentist role with us could be just what you were looking for.
Employed Dentist vacancy details:
- Guaranteed salary for NHS delivery with bonus for private treatments
- 33 days paid annual leave per year (25 days + 8 bank holidays)
- NHS labs fees paid
- Annual GDC registration and indemnity paid
- Up to 4 days per week available (Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri)
- Up to 5500 UDAs
- Eligible for annual performance and pay review
- Access to internal & external courses
- Opportunities to develop your career clinically or commercially
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
- Choice to bring your own Dental Nurse, with £600 bonus available to do so
Established with 7 surgeries, a modern working environment, fully computerised, OPG, R4 Software, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator and a digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- 80/20 mix NHS/Private
- Offering Ortho, Hygiene, Implants and Endo
- High potential for private upgrades on treatments
- Within walking distance of both tram and train networks
- 10 minutes by car from junction 27 of M1
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Car parking available
- Windows in surgery
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
George Bradford / email@example.com